3 month update

victoria M.
on 9/21/04 4:40 am - nashville, TN
Hi my name is Victoria and i just wanted tell the world about my success. At 3 months post op i have lost 64lbs. I feel great. Better than I have in years. At first i was so scared of the surgery, but now it is the best decision i have made in my life. I owe my life to my doctors and my insurance company for approving me without them i would have died. I know what i has missing in life. These 3 months have been the greatest. I hope this information helps anyone concidering the surgery you want regret it. I sure dont.
B.J.
on 9/21/04 6:10 am - Rehoboth Beach, DE
Shout it from the rooftops, girlfriend, woohoooooo way to go on those 64 lbs. Amazing how much better you feel, huh?! At first I was very reserved about telling people I had this surgery, but now I'm so convinced it saved my life, that I find myself showing my lap belly scars to total strangers in the supermarket, hahaha. Congrats, BJ
Cherish M.
on 9/21/04 10:30 pm - Franklin, LA
Good for you. That is so wonderful. I made 3 months on the 9th and I have lost 48 It is slower than most...but I started at 218 so It will be slower. I feel amazing! Tired!!!! But good. Good luck to you and God Bless Cherish-Louisiana
tcarol
on 9/22/04 1:32 am - Half Moon Bay, CA
Congratulations Victoria! I too agree with you, I would do it over again in a heart beat. Having the surgery was the best thing I could do for me. Many times us women do things for everyone else and forget to take care of ourselves. But then I realized, how can I take care of my family if I am not here? That was the deciding factor for me to pursue the surgery. I'm down 47 lbs in 3 months. Terri
Krista R.
on 9/23/04 4:15 am - Lancaster, CA
You are doing so great!!! Keep it up!!!!!
Eileen Briesch
on 9/28/04 5:36 am - Evansville, IN
I know how you feel, Victoria. I too am three months out and have lost 63 pounds (just weighed myself this morning and was down 6 pounds from last week). The surgeon, Dr. Foote, saved my life. My knees and back feel better, I have energy (sometimes too much) and I feel so much better. So many of my health problems have been resolved. I let everyone know I had the surgery, because I am not ashamed I took charge of my life. Good for you and your success. Keep it up. Eileen in Michigan
dusty
on 9/30/04 5:56 am - Canehill, AR
Your doing great I'm 3 1/2 months out and have lost 67. First time in over 14 years I've seen numbers under 200. Keep up good work. Alta
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views