two great websites

B.J.
on 9/20/04 1:58 am - Rehoboth Beach, DE
Hi JuneBugs . . . since I am trying to document my daily food intake for my upcoming surgeon visit this week . . . I have been checking out several websites that feature charts, graphs, etc. I have been surprised over the weekend to find that, even though I am eating in larger quantities than most of you ladies, my daily caloric intake ranges between 600-700 most days. I am keeping track on fitday.com using the free program. What is YOUR average caloric intake? (This site also tracks carbs, proteins and other nutrients . . . has a journalling area, exercise tracking area, etc. VERY COOL!!!) I also LOVE the weight loss graph at www.thinnerself.com -- it's a free site, too. I like being able to see the range of weights on one simple chart (where you *should* be in the process vs. your actual progress, etc.). The thinnerself site has a planner feature where you can input all of your data . . . and it tells you how much you need to lose per week to meet certain goals. For instance, I need to lose an average of 2.5 pounds per week if I want to see 150 lbs by next June!!! (Although it suggests that most people my age/height/sex weigh in at 167!!) -BJ
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views