Another one bites the dust

Nancy M.
on 9/18/04 7:27 am - Mt. Jackson, VA
Finally, the scales show I've lost another pound making my grand total 43 pounds since surgery date of June 21. I can tell by my clothes that I am making progress but it sure feels good when the scale confirms it.
amy_gage
on 9/18/04 8:53 am - Flower Mound, Tx
Congrats!!! I can remember before surgery I did not even own a scale, but know I am a little crazy about it. Nothing beats the feeling of the number going down. Keep up the good work!! Amy 321/266 -55
MzH
on 9/18/04 11:51 am - LOSERLAND, MD
Watch out Amy, You are in the early stages of my disease. Since surgery, I've turned into a "Scale *****" I am considering starting SW Annonymous meetings. Wanna Join? I've turned into a total scale ***** since my surgery. I love the scale. I wake up with it, use it before bed, and it's a red letter day if I get to weigh myself at the Doctor's office in the middle of the day. LOL! Hannah
B.J.
on 9/18/04 10:09 am - Rehoboth Beach, DE
Congrats on another pound down! I wish my scales would move, I'm on another two-week plateau it seems. I broke down and bought a digital scale last night, a fairly fancy one that also calculates body fat percentage. My old scale was your basic dial type . . . and depending on where you stood on it, if you leaned forward a bit and put more weight on the balls of your feet, you could get a "lighter" reading, LOL. -BJ
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views