Having trouble

mm3125
on 9/16/04 3:00 am - McCammon, Id
Are any other Junebugs having trouble?? I can hardly keep anything down. I sometimes even throw up water and my protein drink. I can't keep the vitamins down, but have been able to tolerate my regular meds for the last couple of weeks. It is very discouraging to read of people eating "real food" when I am still struggling with liquids!! I have called the doctor and they are supposed to set up an endoscopy. I just need some support!!
MzH
on 9/16/04 4:03 am - LOSERLAND, MD
Glad you called and are being seen. I haven't thrown up yet but live in dread of it ever happening. I KNOW what's happening to you is not normal. Please keep us posted. Hang in there! Hannah
michelleguess
on 9/16/04 5:57 am - Clayton, nc
I had surgery 6/22/04 and starting at 3 weeks out I vomited several times daily. On 8/17 I had an endoscopy with dilation as my small intestine was closed off completely. Then about 2 weeks ago it started again, I ended up in the hospital last Thursday night with severe pain in rt side and back ended up I had another stricture in the same place and severe dehydration which caused kidney stones. I understand completely where you are coming from its hard to read about other people eating real foods when you can't even keep 1-2 bites down. Hopefully your endoscopy is sheduled for the very near future. Let me know if I can be of any further help. Please push your dr to get the endosocpy done soon so you don't have further complications. Michelle Guess
B.J.
on 9/16/04 11:44 pm - Rehoboth Beach, DE
Sorry to hear you're having problems -- sounds like a stricture to me. -BJ
Lpaekc
on 9/18/04 2:46 pm - Montague, MI
I was sick every day until I changed my vitamin. Have you tried not taking your vitamin for a couple of days? What kind of Vit are you taking? The prenatal Vits made me so sick! My doc office suggested Optisource, it says to take 3 a day but they said I only needed to take one a day. I feel like a million after the change.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views