Yehaw

Nicole B.
on 9/15/04 8:15 am - Walhalla, SC
Hello everybody I just discovered this part of the site & was reading everybodies messages CONGRADULATIONS to all! I had my surgery on 6-07-04 and I have lost 72lbs 100lbs from my highest in March! YEHAW... I feel so good! A friend of mine told me the other day to go try on some new clothes to cheer myself up..well I did, i found a sale..(i always hated trying on clothes @ the store)so I bought a size smaller than I thought possible to get into to, to have something to shot for. Well low and behold they fit!!!! YEHAW. one lb or 20 you have to admitt it feels pretty darn good! Nicole
LizzyL
on 9/15/04 9:48 pm - NY
RNY on 06/08/04 with
awwww ..... that is great Nicole!! VERY keep up the great work!! Hugs & kisses Lizzy
naillady54
on 9/17/04 9:19 am - Cookeville, TN
Nicole.... I am so happy for you.. Sounds like you are doing everything right...Keep up the good work. It's always nice to get into something we thought would never fit. Karen RNY6/30/286/220/145someday
Krista R.
on 9/23/04 4:28 am - Lancaster, CA
Great job Nicole!!! Keep it up!!!
marypoco
on 9/26/04 10:47 am - amherst, MA
That's great Nicole!! I too have been buying new clothes. Though not many because that would be a waste BUT isn't it great to finally fit into smaller sizes??!!!!! Keep up the good work!! ~mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views