I Fit!!!!!!

Evelyn A.
on 9/13/04 6:09 am - Hayward, CA
Hi All, I am just so excited - had to let it out............... About 2 weeks ago, I surprised my kids & took them to Anaheim, CA and we went to Disneyland, California Adventure Park AND Universal Studios Hollywood. I think I was the one who had the most fun of all. First of all, I did not need an 'extender belt' on the plane AND the lap tray actually fit & lay flat for my complimentary water (hold the peanuts....) this was a thrill in itself..... Once we hit to the park(s), I was able to get on rides & rollercoasters. (The last time I attempted to get on a rollercoaster, I was told that I did not fit & that I would have to get off for safety sake.) - this happened about 7 years ago. Well, this time I FIT!!!!! I had such a blast! Needless to say, my boys were also thrilled - they were able to actually fight to get on rides with me. This was the greatest weekends (so far). I have been to family get-togethers & they just tell me how nice I look & to keep on doing what I am doing to look good. I am also getting lots of compliments at work. It feels great (and I am not even close to done losing yet!!!) Thanks for letting me run on............... Love from Evelyn In California
Kori
on 9/15/04 5:19 am - Westminster, CO
Congratulations!!!! I am going in march and can't wait to fit as well!! PS I love peanuts. THats what I have for my afternoon protein snack. I love cashews too. And almonds.Great scource of protein Korianne lap RNY 06/30/04 -68 lbs
marypoco
on 9/15/04 6:46 am - amherst, MA
Your Story made me smile and gave me alittle chill!! I felt so happy for you!! I know how you feel and isn't it great to actually start seeing some results!! good job!! ~Mary
tcarol
on 9/19/04 11:56 am - Half Moon Bay, CA
Hi Evelyn, Isn't that the BEST feeling? A few weeks ago my family and I went to the Santa Cruz Beach & Boardwalk and I kept on saying to my husband... Honey, I fit!!!! as we got on the rides. I fit comfortably on all of the rides and we had a great time! Congratulations on your success Evelyn, keep up the good work. Huggs! Terri
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views