protein drinks

marypoco
on 9/5/04 6:58 am - amherst, MA
Hi Junebugs! Anyone try the protein drinks from the vitalady website?? I went in and ordered a bunch of samples. They are packed with protein most 30 grams or more. They have ton's of flavors that you can order samples of to try so your not stuck with this big can of yucky protein powder to chuck out. I have found lot's of good flavors and will order again from her. If anyone want's to check it out the web site is : vitalady.com check it out. the samples are only $1.99 a piece and the vanilla/pinnapple is really good. As is the Raspberry delight!! thought I would share if anyone is interested in more protein. or are having problems getting your protein amounts you need. ~ Mary
Yes Its Me
on 9/5/04 9:31 am - Jacksonville, FL
Hi Mary! I've tried some of the protein samples off that website, too. Pretty good deal, at least you won't get stuck with something you don't like later on. I loved the coffee flavored ones, but on the other hand, that raspberry delight one.. yikes, I was not able to get that one down. Everyone's got different tastebuds, and I 've fully switched to plain and vanilla unjury now, and all that not so much for the flavor ( don't get me wrong, I really like the vanilla ) but more for the aftertasted. The other protein shakes I've tried were tasty but the aftertaste was killing me. I'd really recommend to taste anything before getting a huge can. I am glad I did the samples, because I can't even really stand the nectar brand either that everyone raves about.. Guess I got spoiled post-op and my tastebuds are very picky Andrea
Tracey L.
on 9/5/04 2:03 pm - Lakebay, WA
I'll tell you what I LOVE, and that is a combo half and half of Proscore 100 Chocolate and Pure Whey Stack Chocolate. I love that with a bit of splenda and ice. Vitalady taught me that combo, and it's my favorite...I never get sick of it. It's a really nice chocolate flavor. Just thought I'd share. Tracey
Melissa S
on 9/5/04 11:28 pm - Cool Ridge, WV
I just ordered some samples from Vitalady. How long did it take to get yours? I really need them like yesterday. I get so sick of the same thing everyday. I need to mix it up to help me get it down.
marypoco
on 9/6/04 6:09 am - amherst, MA
Hi Courtney, When I ordered mine the first time. {I just ordered some more flavors to try} It took about a week to a week and a half. but, not much longer than that. Hope you like them~Mary
MzH
on 9/6/04 7:14 am - LOSERLAND, MD
You should have phoned them. They are just like the unjury people and will rush an order to you. Hannah
Jamgirlie
on 9/10/04 3:05 am - Americus, GA
My surgeon ..the lady who coordinates the surgery program..uses vitalady. They carry her products in their offices. I like the banana whey*S* and the strawberry. I mix it up with my lowcarb icecream and its great. *S* Jamie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views