please update wt loss here for sept

(deactivated member)
on 9/6/04 12:05 pm - SC
Start weight: 343 RNY LAP: June 29, 2004 Down 70 lbs Don't usually drink anything bu****er. Not able to eat more than 3 strips of bacon at one time. Very untolerable of eggs and meat. No dumping yet (don't even think about trying sugar!) No hairloss...Just got a new SHORT do. Hoping this will help. Terrible on exercise. I just got my energy back. With 4 kids being a single Mom there's not much spare time. Tried Pilates and Taebo. Both seemed way too hard for me. From 30/32 (tight) to 22/24!
Ann O.
on 9/6/04 12:44 pm - Hebron, CT
RNY on 06/01/04 with
Good Evening All!! I had surgery June 1st and have lost 55 lbs so far! Doing very well and able to tolerate most good items great! Dumped once and that was more than enough for me so I'm good... good... good!! Working out at a local gym five days a week and noticing amazing changes! It's a great feeling! Hair loss isn't all that bad... a little bit here or there but nothing to get upset about. Getting closer to Goddess status!!!
Sherry S.
on 9/7/04 1:27 am - Buna, TX
**Start weight 453 **Surgery date 06/08/04 -- LAP **My weight loss....104 lbs **Exercise I'm doing and how often....I am out of my wheelchair and walking everyday and I do a 15 minute upper body workout twice a day. **Water/fluid intake...60-80 oz. **Protein Intake.....30-40 oz. I am working to improve this!! **Best thing that you have learned since your WLS...That I can do this and it is not as bad as I thought it was gonna be. **Biggest hurdle that you are dealing with as we get into month #3...Getting enough protein. I have ordered some samples of new flavors and maybe I can tolerate the taste of them better than the ones I have already tried. **Comment: The compliments are awesome and the difference in me is unreal. Even my personality has changed and for the better. It is amazing what being able to breath will do for a body. I love being able to walk again and not be so totally dependent on others for everything I needed. I must be one of the lucky ones I am not losing my hair as of yet and I was told that I more than likely wouldn't lose mine.
reyesparson
on 9/7/04 7:13 am - INDIANAPOLIS, In
HI everyone, and congrats on your weight loss! Open RNY: June 9, 2004 Start Weight: 313lbs. Current Weight: 267 lbs (-46 lbs) Lots more energy; doing my water and vitamins Walking 3-4 times a week about 1-2 miles Can eat/tolerate most things well in small portions--except Chinese food ZERO complications; what a blessing. Looking forward to next summer!
Phyllis S.
on 9/7/04 8:48 am - Cleveland, MN
Hi!! Congratulations of the good weight loss!! I had my open R-Y on 6-9-04, and am down 60#. I excercise at a fitness center 3 days a week. But have had to stop walking because of a bad foot!!! But... I can ride a stationery bike just fine!!!! So that is what I do now!! I haven't lost any of my hair yet.... But Isn't this whole process wonderful???!!!! Some days I do need to drink more water....But just reading about you.... has offered me increased encouragement!!! Thanks... and Hang in there!!!! Phyllis S. R-Yopen 6-9-04 292/232/140
BadMammaJamma
on 9/7/04 11:55 am - Bitburg, Germany
Start Weight: 262 Surgery Date: 6/22/04 Current Weight: 225 Yeah that is right a whole whopping 5lbs. Really not to happy as lady who had surgery same day as me has broke the 40lb mark--198 lbs is her current weight.
Chocolate D.
on 9/7/04 11:37 pm - Houston, TX
Start weight= 232 Current weight is = 190 total weight lost is 42 pds doing very good on taken vit/protein not so good on water intake excercise at least 3-4 times a week hair is beginging to shed a little( Thank goodness my hair is thick) PRAISE THE LORD *NO COMPLICATIONS*
LlC
on 9/8/04 4:58 am - North East, TX -(LAP RNY 6-1-2004), TX
started 6-1-04 266lbs 9-8-04 222lbs loss of 44 lbs doing great, no complications, dumped once on ham salad 6 weeks out , can eat chicken, bread and less than 10 grams of sugar with no problems. Drink plenty of tea, very little water, take vitamins and calcium daily, exercise/ walk some....
AngieM
on 9/8/04 5:20 am - Somewhere in, Pa
Hello there June losers!! My surgery was lap on June 3. Starting weight 303. Current weight 231.5 Total loss of 71.5 lbs!! Woohooo!! Had a 5mm stricture, and went almost three weeks with no solid foods. Lost nothng all that time. Just started to lose again this week, and am feeling so much better to see the scale move again! Honestly, no serous exercise yet. I walk when I can, but we are in the process of a major move, and have been busy, busy, busy! Would love to be under 200 for the holidays!!! I can not EVER remember being under 200 lbs. The day I hit 199, will be like hitting the lotto for me!! Great job everyone!! Really great to see all of your results! Hugs, Ang
ejarbaby
on 9/8/04 6:27 am - Omaha, NE
Hi guys, better late than never. Start weight - 299 Surgery Date - 6/21/04 I'm down 53 lbs I can eat almost anything. Never dumped but have thrown up when I don't chew well enough. I try to excersize but I am very busy, never any time. I did join the YMCA so when I can go, I do. No hair loss yet and no complications!!!!! Cathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views