please update wt loss here for sept

MzH
on 9/4/04 12:16 pm - LOSERLAND, MD
Korianne, Did I read correctly? "Size 26-28 to a size 20 which is a little disapointing"??!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!! That's the EXACT same number of sizes I lost and you were praising me! I just went from 22/20 to 12. Think about it and you LOST several pounds more than I did! Quit Being so hard on Korianne! CONGRATULATIONS! You are doing GREAT! Hannah
Ivy P.
on 9/3/04 1:26 am - Greenwood, SC
Starting weight: 300 lbs. Surgery Date: 06/28/04-I had open RNY I am down 67 lbs. Ivy
Jennifer W.
on 9/3/04 5:02 am - Landfall, MN
Starting weight: 355 lbs. Surgery Date: 06/22/04 (open VBG) Loss so far: 59 lbs!
Carmen T.
on 9/3/04 5:37 am - Columbia, SC
start weight: 293 Surg Date: 6/2/04 loss: -54 I do a step class 2x a week, get in at least 64oz a majority day and 50-60oz of protien. I hit an awful plateau around the end of july for three weeks. My hair hasn't started falling out yet, praying it doesn't. I feel fine most days and have only had a couple bouts of vomitting when I didn't chew good or ate too fast.
lstivers
on 9/3/04 8:26 am - Bogart, GA
My starting weight was 325. Size 28. Lost 15 lbs right before surgery. Lost 57 lbs since surgery. Totaling 72. Current weight 253 Size 18/20 tops, 22 bottoms No real complications, I've had some awful plateaus. I joined the gym and have been taking aerobics classes, including Kickboxing, Body Bar, Spinnining, Crunch, and Step. Since then the plateaus haven't been as severe. -Paige
krystaleyes_1999
on 9/3/04 11:06 am - Ft Leavenworth, KS
Open RNY 6/30/04 Starting weight 325 Loss so far 53 lbs !! I have to admit i suck on excercising i walk alot and do my stationary bike (3miles at a time ) Not really any hair loss **crossing fingures** Dumped a few times because of food to heavy for my pouch. ~Amanda
Lpaekc
on 9/3/04 11:04 pm - Montague, MI
Starting Weight: 424 Current Weight: 346 A Loss of: 78 pounds Was working out in the pool but with school on that won't work any more. Tried Curves Wed. and I have been in PAIN ever since, I can bearly sleep. I'm going to try the tonning tables Tues. They said it would help get me moving and help stregthen my back. Does anyone know if that's true? I don't do well with meat unless its lunch type meat. I do love the high protein pasta from Mullers. Beans, cheese work for me. I eat about 1/2 - 1 cup of food at a time. It takes me about an hour or longer to do that. I found CarbWell Cereal bars.... Excellent! 140 cals and 10 grams of Protein. They taste NOTHING like protein bars. QSmart Cereal bars are good too, 120 cals and 11grams of protein. I love the Eddy's No Sugar Added Juice Bars... 30 cals. I don't dump on Sugar, how I wish I did! So I am fighting myself still. I can't eat bread yet.
SimplyRedHead
on 9/4/04 9:08 pm - Longwood, FL
Patti. I am so glad I read your post this morning. You and I started about the same weight and it's nice to see I am on track with you. I have lost 80lbs so far and am still struggling with meat and bread too. I just had a QSmart bar last night for the first time and liked it. The Carbwell bars are good but a little too sweet for me, I can only eat 1/2 of a bar at one time. I dont dump on sweets either but they dont taste as good to me as they did before surgery. I am dying for chicken these days, I would love to be able to eat a peice of chicken breast again. Although bread it's my friend these days, I do OK with tortilla wraps as long as they arent too doughy. Keep up the great job Amy
Nancy M.
on 9/4/04 8:01 am - Mt. Jackson, VA
Start weight 310 Surgery date 6/21/04 -- lap 2nd surgery 6/23/04 (developed a blood clot that was blocking my small intesting) I'm down 42 pounds, wi**** were more I have clothes that I can wear depending on how they are made from size 22/24 to size 28. Recently had to weed out my 26/28 pull on knit slacks because they are too baggy to wear now and replaced them with some new size 22/24 from WalMart for less than $10/pair. Can't wait until I have to shop for size 18/20 in this same style. My next immediate goal I have clothing wise is to be able to get a pair of cotton shorts buttoned that I have in my dresser. I have thin hair to start with so I'm hopping I don't start losing what I have. I'm keeping it cut short and for now it seems pretty healthy. If it starts coming out, I'm buying a glamour wig from Fredericks of Hollywood I'm not exercising as much as I should and I promise to do better this month. Tolerating my food rather well -- no vomiting. I keep anti-dihreah pills handy in case something triggers that response. Raw onions are a big Take care.
jeanann
on 9/4/04 9:29 am - Emory, TX
Surgery date- 6/21/04 Start wt- 270 Lost- 45 # Start- size 22 Now- size 16/18 No dumping as of yet, but feel yucky after having dairy Walking most days Need to do better with my h20! Getting lots of compliments! Feel awesome
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views