IT's Sept! JuneBugs-- How R U Doin?

CVanscyoc
on 8/31/04 11:22 pm - Sarahsville, OH
Hey there Junebugs! Please give an update on ~~your weightloss.... ~~what kind of exercise are you doing and how often...... ~~How Much Water/fluid aer you getting in ~~How much protein..... ~~Best thing that you have learned since your WLS ( it can be anything) ~~Biggest hurdle that you are dealing with as we get into month #3 We are going through this together its so important to support each other....I just like knowing that there is someone out there at the same point in their journey as me...( the good and the bad parts of the journey) ~~51 lbs. ~~Walking---3x a week ( struggling since I went back to teaching any suggestions would be welcome) ~~64 oz. ---crystal light is one of my favorites ~~70-90 grams a day ~~that its really not about anyone else but me....I am the one who needs to be in charge of my life...... ~~Not enough Exercise....and the and fear of gaining the weight bac****ep wondering when is it going to stop.....its really scary for me....
MzH
on 8/31/04 11:50 pm - LOSERLAND, MD
Cindy this is a great idea! ~~57 lbs ~~walking on my treadmill daily. **put a TV in front of it and when you want to watch TV, you have to excersise for it** ~~close to 60 0z (still hard) ~~I went from a size 20/22 to a size 12 and have way too much energy! ~~I've become a "Scale *****" and sometimes panic when there is no movement. BAD BAD ME! H
Kori
on 9/4/04 9:09 am - Westminster, CO
OMG a size 20 to a size 12 woweewow !! How did you manage that!! Start spillin the secrets, girl. Korianne -64 lbs size 28 to a size 22. lap rny 06/30/04
MzH
on 9/4/04 11:58 am - LOSERLAND, MD
Korianne, I love to watch trash on TV, you know the stuff, any You are not the baby daddy show works for me. We made a new rule. When you watch trash, you must go on the excersise bike, or treadmill for the entire program. Soooo, basically I am walking/running my butt off. LOL! The more I excersise, the more water I consume and I guess that's really good for us. As of today, I am offically in a size 10. My kids made fun of my size 12 pants bagging in the butt. You should read my profile. It has been a wild ride so far and I can't wait until I can fit my size 3/4 outfits. Suddenly thanks to this surgery, it seems possible. Dr. Chebli is AWESOME! Hannah
Susan S.
on 9/1/04 12:23 am - Carol Stream, IL
Down 41# (out of 100 needed to lose), still wearing same clothes (18/20) but some are getting way too big. Exercise is walking (when I can find the time), drink crystal light and H20, I am never hungry and have to force myself to eat so it is a struggle to get the protein in. A lot of things don't agree & I throw up. I still take children's chewable because I like the taste, Twin Labs Cal Citrate chewable and B12 shots faithfully. I reley on EAS Carb Advant Edge protein bars. People are starting to notice and comment on the wl - I never told anyone at work about the surgery. It seems like the weight is coming off slowly but steadily. I could probably pump it up with exercise but I am still so tired. A lot of times I come home and just go to bed. The best thing is this website. Much better than the surgeon's support groups. I learn a lot, get good tips on products and have found a lot of support.
Chocolate D.
on 9/1/04 12:28 am - Houston, TX
Hello I've lost a total of 40 lbs I do Taebo at least 4 days a week I go to the gym for weight training at least 3 times a week I'm not doing to good on getting my water in doing better with protein I have learn that I have to have control over what hits these lips in order to reach my goal and to maintain it once I get there. It's a life long challange that I have to be mentally ready for and I'M READY and I'm determine NOT to gain the weihgt back EVER!!!!!!!
Carmen T.
on 9/1/04 1:12 am - Columbia, SC
Great post Cindy. . .. ~~Lost 54lbs.... ~~I do a step class for 35 minutes 2x a week ~~i normally get in 64 oz of water and crystal light ~~i was doing really well on this up until about a three weeks ago, I was getting in 70-90 a day but lately more like 50-60. ~~I am really a label watcher, I don't stress over fat too much but try to seriously limit sugar and carbs. ~~I was a sweet addict before and I don't dump. I haven't had anything extreme, but I am starting to feel the cravings coming on. I am trying to keep them at bay with archway oatmeal pecan cookies (they are great, try one to beat your sweet cravings, low sugar and fat) Best Wishes
KissDallas
on 9/1/04 2:14 am - Philadelphia, PA
~~46lbs (yaaaaaay!!!) ~~I do Taebo every morning ~~I'm gettin in atleast 32oz, sometimes its hard, some days I get in more, some days less ~~protein? I dont even keep track ~~I've learned to love myself! and that I am beautiful and that strength, courage, & wisdom have always lived inside of me! ~~biggest hurdle? I want this weight gone!!! but patience is my biggest problem right now
Lenore B.
on 9/1/04 2:50 am - Cottage Grove, MN
It's been 3 months tomorrow and I'm down 46 pounds. I feel great except that I get a muscle spasm in my back when I walk and I walk about a mile per day. I prefer Fruit2O as my beverage of choice and I drink about 32 oz. per day. I'm also attempting to increase my regular water intake as well because it appears that when I do, I lose more that week. I'm not sure the exact amount of protein, but I sure think it's enough. I'm going to do some checking at GNC or somewhere to find an easy solution to adding more protein (and liking it). Any suggestions? I still have to remind myself to eat slow and chew, chew, chew. I find I have the best luck at breakfast and lunch. I've only gotten sick after dinner and I believe it's because I'm eating too fast and not concentrating. My biggest hurdle is my hair loss!! I was using Nioxin shampoo, but when the bottle was empty, I didn't get more. Is it worth it or just a gimic? I am so HAPPY I did this and would do it all over again!!
Kathy S.
on 9/1/04 8:07 am - Rio Grande, NJ
Cindy This is great. Loss 66 lbs. went to family doctor today Exercise 3 times a week using walking tapes protein 60 Liquid including water, ice tea diet, coffee 54 oz I love the term scale ***** I never own a scale until now. Concerns for the coming months Sometimes I need something sweet. But no far I have only eaten a small amount of peanut butter. Good luck everyone for next month. Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views