My New "Curves"

Faye O.
on 8/31/04 12:40 pm - Middleport, OH
Hey June Bugs!! I weighed in at Curves today and got measured. I started working out a month ago...and have lost 13 lbs since beginning at Curves. I've lost a total since surgery of 61 lbs so far. I was pleased to find that I had lost 4.5" from my abdomen, and a total loss of 7-1/2" overall. I normally go about three times a week, and exercise for at least 30 mins each time. It really seems to be helping...what have you been doing for exercise?? What seems to be working for you?? Share here if you like. Good luck to you all...more later. Faye
JJ J.
on 8/31/04 8:59 pm - Ipswich, MA
That sounds wonderful, Faye. I've been thinking of joining Curves as well. They are popping up everywhere and one just opened in my little town. I've been "Sweating to the Oldies" with Richard every day (sometimes I skp Sundays, but very rarely! He may be a little fruity, but he's my hero. His workouts are wonderful and very geared toward the obese person. I can do the entire workout now. That is a big change from before surgery... I could only do about 5-10 minutes of the warm-up. I love the new me! - Jackie Lap RNY 6/14/04 Then - 280/216 - Now
Lpaekc
on 8/31/04 10:04 pm - Montague, MI
Hi Faye, I'm going to check out Curves today. I bought a sweat outfit to workout in yesterday and to my surprise I bought an extra large mens pair of pants! I know it has to be because its "mens" but its still Wonderful! I have been working out in a local pool class. I've lost a total of 44 inches over all. Much easier to do stomach crunches in the water than it is on land. I have 4 RS tapes as soon as all my kids are in school I'm gonna start working out with them too. They will be most helpful in the winter when I can't make it to the pool.
Allyson H.
on 9/1/04 1:05 am - San Jose, ca
hi Faye I have been doing the walk a way the lbs tape at home it has been good for me the frist tape is 18 min I did this for two weeks and then this week I have been doing the next on it is 2 mil. in 30 min with a little bit of wights and a lot of arms and even works the back too the 3 tape is 3 mils but I am not there yet I found the whole thing at the goodwill store but the wights were missing so I use cans . I have also stared to walk at work at my brake and at lunch time to I am tring to work up to a hour aday 5 or 6 days a week I have never been in to this before so but I the lbs are coming off so slow I have to do some thing. allyson
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views