A realization . . .

B.J.
on 8/30/04 8:34 pm - Rehoboth Beach, DE
Good morning, all . . . I just realized this morning that, for the FIRST time in years, my actual weight is less than the fictitious amount I'd been displaying on my drivers license!! -BJ
dcox94
on 8/30/04 10:38 pm - North Wilmington, DE
Barbara, We can't have that....Go to DMV and tell them they made a typo! LOL Glad you are doing so well. Its funny how the little things do mean alot. Debbie
Sharonne M
on 8/30/04 11:53 pm - In Love, MD
Hey Barbara, Didn't realize that you had surgery. Glad, to made it to the LOSING side. How is everything going for you so far? Be Blessed, Sharonne
B.J.
on 8/31/04 3:14 am - Rehoboth Beach, DE
Hi Sharonne! Yep, I had the surgery a couple of weeks after you did. I am doing fine, have had no complications whatsoever. How about you? -BJ 300/246/150???
Sharonne M
on 8/31/04 3:24 am - In Love, MD
I am doing good so far and like you. I haven't had any complications. I am a slow loser my surgeon said because I was on the "lightside" that I wouldn't lose alot at one time like others. So, far I have lost 44lbs.(yippee) the most that i have ever lost in my life at one time. I have so much more energy now and enjoy spending time with my kids. The only problem that I have had with having the surgery has been my husband excepting the change. How are your kids doing? I so happy to know that you have the surgery. Please don't be a stranger... Be Blessed, Sharonne
MzH
on 8/31/04 12:06 am - LOSERLAND, MD
Heh Heh Heh! Mine too! AND, my wedding rings don't fit! My hubby is having a cow over that one. You do realize that they will laugh when you go in at goal and ask that they change your weight don't you? H
KissDallas
on 8/31/04 2:29 am - Philadelphia, PA
oooh, I was happy when I was walking and my ring fell off my finger and hit me in the foot!
B.J.
on 8/31/04 2:46 am - Rehoboth Beach, DE
Well . . . hmmm . . . LET EM LAUGH . . . although to their credit, they've certainly managed to keep straight faces all these years when I was pushing 310 yet "claiming" to weigh 260 on the license, LOL. -BJ
Lpaekc
on 8/31/04 9:43 pm - Montague, MI
Excellent!
marypoco
on 9/5/04 7:15 am - amherst, MA
Hello BJ, ME too!!! My license doesn't even look like me I don't think, and I've only lost 50lbs. thank goodness I get a new one in May!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views