Did something stupid today.

dcox94
on 8/29/04 1:12 pm - North Wilmington, DE
Well I got up late which always puts pressure on me to get those meals in...I got out in the yard gardening for 5 hours and did not eat. I drank a lot but did not eat. Not good....I started to feel dizzy and weird. Definitely not a good feeling at all. I sat down and waited 1/2 hour and made myself eat. Shakes went away and so did dizziness. I will make sure I stop to eat the next time....although I must say that the flower beds look really nice! Debbie
Andre' D.
on 8/30/04 12:45 am - Joplin, MO
That does seem to be a curse or blessing of this surgery. I can go most the day and not eat, (I know that is not good, but once in a while it just happens.) I run out of time trying to get my meals in and get the protien shakes done. I seem to miss getting them in way to many times. But Dr. Van Wagner told me that this is a process, that he thinks it takes about two years to incorporate the changes. Meaning to eat what we need to and drink our water and small bites and chew alot. To get our excerise in, take your vitimins, etc. etc. When he told me that it made me more tolerent of myself when I forget. Sorry you got sick, but you just made one of those mistakes that helps us learn. If we never made a mistake we would never learn. Wish I could see your flower beds. Andre'
dcox94
on 8/30/04 11:04 am - North Wilmington, DE
I appreciate your response. It is hard to keep a schedule. I guess I shouldn't beat myself up or get sick! I will definitely learn....bring food to the flower beds along with drink! I hope you have a great day! Debbie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views