Stopped losing!!!!!!

Carmen T.
on 8/28/04 12:41 pm - Columbia, SC
I was just looking at you on another post and wistfully saying damn I wish I had lost as much as she has at the same point. : ) I had my surgery almost a month before you and just got to 50 pounds this week. I hit a plateau around week 7/8 and didn't loose for two weeks then bamn lost 10lbs in about 8 days. So don't be discouraged, one you are doing great and two it will pass and the weight will come off. Also, when is the last time you lost that kind a weight in 7 weeks? Carmen Lap RNY 6/2/04 293/241/180?
Nancy M.
on 8/30/04 2:22 am - Mt. Jackson, VA
Karen, Don't get too hung up on the # on the scale. It is just one of the many ways we can measure success as the continue on our journey. I have stayed the same weight for 2 weeks; however, my clothes are getting looser every day. I got out a pair of shorts a couple of weeks ago and they lacked about 3 inches on coming closed. I tried them on again this morning and only lacked about an inch of getting them buttoned. That is progress. Look at how your clothes feel, your energy level, etc. Good luck. By the way, I think you are doing super! Nancy Lap RNY: 6-21-04 Blockage repair: 6-23-04 310/270/122
mm3125
on 9/13/04 2:15 am - McCammon, Id
I had surgery the same day and am at a plateau as well--must be normal!! Hang in there! Marian
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views