**Are people noticing?? When??***

(deactivated member)
on 9/1/04 9:45 am
Thanks for writing. It's been a few days since I first posted this, and still nobody has said anything. I'm also just wearing baggy clothes, which is probably part of the deal. But, like you, I'm wearing these suckers until they fall off! And I hope that is soon.
Barb S.
on 9/2/04 2:28 pm - San Antonio, TX
My surgery was on June 8 (54 pounds and 59.75 inches lost so far!). I also couldn't see any difference UNTIL I GOT NEW CLOTHES. It's worth the money to do this. Go to Walmart, a consignment shop, or a clothing exchange. I now have people stopping me on a daily basis telling me what a difference there is. My self esteem and pride of what I've done so far all comes from these smaller sizes, less full skirts, even jeans (!) that led to compliments. Now I can say with pride, "thank you" for the gift of their compliments and actually believe that it's real and not just "kind words" from them. barb
(deactivated member)
on 9/3/04 12:55 am
Good to know. For me this isn't really an option; I am leaving my job so I'm a little bit cash-poor right now. But what I need to do is organize my closet by season and size. I have every size in my closet from 4 to 20, so I just need to work my way "backwards" through them again--in the same way that I "grew out" of them.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views