You Know You Are A WLS Patient When...

dawn davis
on 8/20/04 2:44 am - cumming, ga
You Know You Are A WLS Patient When.. ================================ a.. "I have a date" doesn't mean you are going out. b.. You have baby food in the house and no baby. c.. "I'm a loser" is a good thing. d.. All of your silverware says "Gerber" e.. A wooden spoon isn't just for cooking anymore. f.. "Welcome to the other side" does not mean you have die. g.. New clothes fall off the next week. h.. You are excited about "hand me downs" i.. The scale at Wal-Mart doesn't say "one at a time please" j.. YOU have a NEW family! k.. Going bald and getting wrinkles is a good thing. l.. Jus****er for me please. m.. Hitting the "Century Mark" is a good thing! n.. You love the taste of Chewable Centrum Rugrats Vitamins or biting the head off of Wilma o.. You can be Touched by an Angel and not be considered crazy. p.. People start calling you tiny, and it's a good thing. q.. When your rear end doesn't look like a mud slide anymore??? r.. When you're excited your incision is only 6 inches t.. When it's usually Vikings vs. Bears not lap vs. open! u.. When "No, I couldn't eat another bite" really has a deeper meaning! w.. When they look at you resentfully in the plus size store because you really don't belong there anymore! x.. When it's okay to say, "I haven't a thing to wear!" y.. When you have to prove you are you on your license! z.. When you start hogging the camera space and loving the pictures! aa.. Saying you're open doesn't mean your gay! ab.. You are noticing the color of people's eyes for the first time. ac.. Life has new possibilities. ad.. You want to hug everyone who is fat and give them your surgeon's card. ae.. You are never without a bottle of water.
Melissa S
on 8/20/04 3:08 am - Cool Ridge, WV
Don't you love this! I have it on my profile
Robin E.
on 8/20/04 11:19 pm - Plainfield, CT
I love it! Thanks for the smile Robin
KissDallas
on 8/23/04 4:00 am - Philadelphia, PA
This is the best, it made me smile today
ChocolateKisses
on 8/26/04 2:17 pm - Las vegas, NV
i love this.. i just didint get the one about the wooden spoon.. is that for spanking?
Tracey L.
on 8/27/04 2:52 pm - Lakebay, WA
I have read where some are so large it's difficult to wipe their bums...and they use the spoon to help wipe after they've had surgery.... I just made my hubby help me....and he was very nice about it....but I seriously couldn't reach there for the incision pain those first 3 days..... So I THINK that's what it's referring to.....but I can be corrected if I'm wrong...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views