Jamgirlie
on 8/19/04 3:57 am - Americus, GA
Hi everyone. I'm new to this site. I had my surgery on June 1st and have lost 43 pounds so far. I don't go to support meetings, so I decided to join this site. I think talking to other people who've had the surgery will be helpful. So hit me with a reply.
MzH
on 8/19/04 5:15 am - LOSERLAND, MD
Hi Jamie, Welcome and congrats on your loss. This site is awesome and folks are very supportive. H
Cindy B.
on 8/20/04 5:32 am - OH
Hi Jamie, Welcome to this site. I am sure you'll find some great support here. I haven't been here long myself and have found alot of useful information. The people here are very caring too !! What type of surgery did you have??? Sounds like your doing great on the weight loss.... 43 pounds.. wooo hooo !!! Continued good luck on your "journey to a healthier" YOU !! Cindy
dcox94
on 8/20/04 10:45 pm - North Wilmington, DE
Welcome Jamie, I do support groups and this site. In the meetings there is always something that you walk away with....My surgeon required that I attended two of the meetings prior to doing surgery. I am glad they did! Debbie
reyesparson
on 8/23/04 2:57 am - INDIANAPOLIS, In
Welcome, Jamie! this site is the best--I think it really is like a family. I love the smart and informative help, and the awesome encouragement from all of us on the same journey. Congratulations on your loss of 43 lbs! I had open RNY on June 9th and am down 40lbs and SEVERAL inches all over; it's like a dream come true, and I feel so blessed. Best of luck to you too! Feel free to contact me at anytime if you just need someone to chat with. Tamara 10 weeks post op 313/272/170
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views