2 Months and Down 50!

MzH
on 8/19/04 3:42 am - LOSERLAND, MD
Happy Happy Joy Joy! I went for my 2 month check with Dr. Chebli and are we ready for this?!....... I HAVE LOST 50 POUNDS!!! I am now close to halfway to goal. I didn't actually have any clothes to go down to because I have always been quick to give away my clothes that were too small so on Monday, I went to the mall, to get something to wear to my Wednesday appointment. I wandered around the plus size department of the store for a while (wearing my size 22 top and 20 pants). I finally asked a salesperson what size she thought I wore. She said a 12. Naturally I was shocked but I went ahead and tried some size 12 jeans and slacks on and THEY FIT! The large tops also fit me. I was so happy that I burst into tears in the changing room. This surgery has done so much for me. I think when I decide to go to work as a nurse again someday, I want to make sure that I work with the morbidly obese. Anyway, to reiterate, my two month check was yesterday and .... I HAVE LOST 50 POUNDS!!! Thanks everyone for being so supportive. I know I will reach my goal with all of your help. I have learned so much from you all! I always turn to you before I check with my family. LOL! H
Cindy B.
on 8/20/04 5:27 am - OH
WOW.. Mz H. what a awesome job your doing. I am sure you are thrilled with your results thus far. Continued good luck on your "journey". Cindy
MzH
on 8/20/04 11:46 am - LOSERLAND, MD
Thanks Cindy! I am so excited that I can hardly sit still. H
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views