7 weeks out-down 33lbs!

Carrie F.
on 8/15/04 9:36 am - Omaha, NE
Hi Y'all! I just had my 6 wk checkup last week and I was down a total of 30 lbs at that point and now this week have dropped a few more. I've noticed it mainly in my legs, which I REALLY have to get walking and toning before they look awful! I don't know if that will hel*****t, but I have to try, plus the walking will help my back and to keep on losing. So, far all is well....I still fight to get all of my water in...I don't think I'm doing too bad with my protein cuz that's all I eat. I've not had any pop, noodles, rice or bread since surgery. It's been ALL protein! Anyway, I also need to bump up my calcium intake. Hope all is well with everyone else! Carrie
michellebeck
on 8/16/04 1:17 am - Taylor, WI
Congratulations, Carrie on 33 lbs! I will be 8 weeks post op tomorrow and I have lost 42.5 lbs. and 23 1/2 inches so far. I have a diet sprite once in a while, but I put it in a container and shake it to get most of the fizz out or its too gassy for me. I have had a slice of bread about 3 times, but only finish about 1/2 of it and noodles I bought whole wheat ones and tried that once. My protein runs about 61 grms a day, yet I do struggle with water. I feel I am doing real good, though. I have been at one plateau already when I was 31-34 lbs. The scale didn't move for about 2 weeks and it was driving me crazy. Then, thank goodness, it started to pick up again. I hope there's not another one soon! I go back for my 3 month check up Sept. 16th and I would like to have at least 60 lbs gone. I'm hoping I can get to that point. I wish you the best of luck and you can find my profile in WI if you'd like to read it. Michelle Appel
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views