Weigh****cher Verification

sun & sand
on 7/21/04 3:00 am - St. Petersburg, FL
Hi Everyone! Brand new to the site and have all the necessary paperwork to my surgeon's office except for a list of all the diets I've tried. Does anyone know if WW keeps records of when you attended or do we try to figure it out ourselves. Thanks for your help! This site is awesome!!
bubbleboo K.
on 7/21/04 7:30 am - anywhere, OK
Did you keep your stamped cards? That will do usually. You can try contacting the leader of you group and see if she has kept the records, many toss them after so long. I called WW to see about that very thing and they told me that the corporation does not keep records.
JJ J.
on 7/21/04 11:23 pm - Ipswich, MA
Weigh****chers does not keep records of when you attended. I thought this was going to be a major problem for me because I have absolutely no idea where my paperwork is. Thankfully, my doctor did not need anything except my word. Are you sure your doctor needs the paperwork?
CVanscyoc
on 7/24/04 5:50 am - Sarahsville, OH
I needed weigh****cher verificaiton as well. So I went to my former group leader and told her about my dilemma, since I had found out that WW didn't keep my records and I didn't have my stamped books.( I mean....why keep record of another failure..... right?) Sooooo...She wrote a letter for me of verification of the approximate dates i was a member ( Example: I participated in the "WW At Work " program 3 times from October 2000 to March of 2001.) She also told about my approximate weight loss. ( I gave her this information.) It was included with my other diets that I got records from. Hope this helps. Good luck , Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views