Hungry Horrors...

sharons_ma
on 7/20/04 7:13 am - Boston, MA
Well, not so much a horror, just unexpected. I had my surgery 22 days ago. I'm on Stage III (diced protein) and today is the first day that I have felt hungry. It's an odd sensation. I'm trying to figure out if it's because I'm really hungry or if the office setting (back at work) has given me false feelings of hunger. How can you tell if it's real? I'm confused - Sharon
tcarol
on 7/20/04 7:34 am - Half Moon Bay, CA
Hi Sharon, I occasionally have phantom feelings of hunger, but if I wait to see if the hunger continues it usually goes away. I have noticed that sometimes I get these feelings when I am doing an activity where I use to eat, like when I am driving long distances. I use to stop at a drive through and get a snack, but I don't do that anymore and then I realized that it is the activity not actual hunger. This has been a learning process and the process of breaking old bad habits for me. Could this be happening to you too? Best wishes! Terri
Susan "Losin"
on 7/20/04 7:51 am - Parkersburg, WV
Actually, I get hungry sensations in the morning....I wake up feeling hungry. during the day I don't feel hungry really.... My Dr.'s nurse practionner says that it's odd for me to feel hunger....figures!! Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views