Question for the LADIES

(deactivated member)
on 7/18/04 11:27 pm - Bronx, NY
Hi Ladies, I had my surgery on June 21st, and before my surgery I was a bit concerned because my menstrual did not come on since the middle of May. Before surgery my doc did a blood and urine test and I was not pregnant, then after surgery I became concerned still because my monthly friend still never showed up. Now it's July and about 2 weeks ago I went to my doc again and wanted another test just to clear my nerves and still came out negative. My doc says since my body is going through allot of changes that I may not see my monthly friend in about 2 mos what the hec is going on? Even though I hate to be on my menstrual I sure do miss it... Well if anyone has been through this please let me know or if you have any advice it will be GREAT lol.... With a Blood and Urine test coming out negative 2X I guess I should be happy but where is my friend lol...
MzH
on 7/19/04 11:06 am - LOSERLAND, MD
Gee Angelene, I wish I had your issue. My "friend" showed up the day after surgery. It seems that the trauma does that a lot. About your problem, don't worry. When you lose a lot of weight quickly, your body can decide to hold onto your friend for a more stable time. Enjoy the break. LOL H
Ruthel E.
on 7/19/04 3:48 pm - Southgate, MI
Once your body has recovered from the shock of surgery, things will regulate. I was totally irregular and heavy until about 7 weeks out. I also had horrible, horrible depression before my period....Ruthel English Lap 6-3-04
dcox94
on 7/21/04 2:39 am - North Wilmington, DE
Hi Angelene, I had my surgery on the 21st also. I unforunately got my period yesterday. I was at the gyn for my pap smear and voila here it is! It was weird because yesterday I felt like I had no energy. I could not figure out what was wrong. Usually the night before it comes I cannot sleep. I hope I don't drain of energy each month. I was so hoping not to have it for a few months. HORMONES gotta love them!
ZapItGirl
on 7/25/04 10:44 am - wyandotte, MI
Hi, I had my surgery 6/30 & my last "visit" ended june 15th. I still haven't had it again. That makes almost 6 weeks. Like you, I can't wait to get it. Nicole
Sue H.
on 7/26/04 1:51 am - Cheyenne, WY
Hi, I also had surgery on June 21. Three days afterwards I had my period, but it was much lighter than normal. I am now about 2 weeks late for the next one, but figure that with all the changes going on, the body is just adjusting. Since you know you aren't pregnant, just enjoy the break. Sue
Smile
on 7/28/04 2:52 am - Buffalo, MN
I wish I could get a break from mine!! I have been getting mine every 2 weeks. ISH!! 3 times in 6 weeks really stink! ~LeAnn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views