2 weeks out -- postop checkup yesterday!

B.J.
on 7/14/04 10:45 pm - Rehoboth Beach, DE
Hi everyone, Yesterday was the first time I hit the scale since my surgery 6/29. I am down 25 pounds!!! I am very pleased with this. The surgeon told me not to expect more than a 5-6 pound loss over the next two weeks, however, since I am "ahead of the game." He doesn't want me to be disappointed. I am starting my walking regimen this morning. Going to take it slow and steady per surgeon's instructions. He's allowing me to move on to some new foods (thank GOD), I was getting really tired of yogurt and soup, LOL. Hope everyone has a great day! -BJ 300/275.5/150??
Kori
on 7/15/04 3:48 am - Westminster, CO
Congratulations!! I seem to have alot in common with ya. Are surgerys were very close, pre surgical weight and goals were similar as well. I was 35 lbs down at my 1 week appt and now I am down 45 lbs. I am definately excited about that. I can't wait to lose this bloated feeling in my tummy.. Congratulations again. Good luck in your journey 305/260/150 - 45 lbs woo hoo Korianne
Nancy M.
on 7/15/04 10:12 pm - Mt. Jackson, VA
Congratulations on the 25 pound weight loss. You will feel much stronger on the soft solid foods. Just remember to take small bites and chew very well. Nancy
Patti Ann H.
on 7/16/04 8:45 am - Charleston, SC
Great job BJ, 17 days out and I am down 22 lbs. Walking each day a little bit further than the day before is my goal. It felt great to throw away the first round of undergarments, I can wait till I can eat a salad again. Soft foods can get a bit boring even with lots of flavor. Lets walk the losing trail together!! Patti Ann Lap RNY 6/30/2004 296/274
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views