1 month check up!

bubbleboo K.
on 7/14/04 10:19 am - anywhere, OK
I went in for my check up on Tuesday. Drs. scale says I am down 21 lbs. I was down 24 lbs., but "tom" arrived along with some water retention. Dr. says all is well. He has put me on a 6 week course of Vitamin D as I was low on my pre-op testing. Also, I am now taking Iron and B12. He said since I was borderliine on both that I should start them now because if I don't in 6 months I will be very low. I feel really great. My energy level is up to normal. I am eager for my 6 weeks to be up so that I can go back to curves and star****er aerobics. I know the additional exercise will help the pounds come off. Right now I am walking. My pcp is also encouraged by my progress, feels losing a little slow is a good thing. Of course, everyone keeps telling my that I won't lose as fast since I have less to lose. That is really hard for my brain to comprehend since I view myself as pretty big. I know it will happen it due time. Hope everyone is having a great summer. Bye for now.
MzH
on 7/15/04 12:37 am - LOSERLAND, MD
Hi, I had no idea you were not only my rebirthday twin but also a lightweight too! Good job on the loss! Walking has been great fun for me. It seems like on the days that I walk, I get all the water in. I just got told to take iron (which I HATE) but he said to try every other day. Even before surgery iron hurt my tummy. Have an awesome rest of the summer with your new thinner self. H
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views