Hey Fellow June Bugs

Faye O.
on 7/7/04 9:35 am - Middleport, OH
Hope everyone is doing well. I weighed in today for my 1 month post-op visit at 292.5...a total loss of 40 lbs so far. I am so excited about that. This week is the first week that i've felt "normal"...whatever that is these days. I'm doing much better since starting the "soft" diet. That pureed stuff was awful. I didn't do too much of that, just mushed everything up well with a fork and ate that...no food processing for me, thank you! Thank God for this surgery, I already feel so much better! I'm still weak and feel woozy if I don't eat on time, or if I do too much too fast. I guess that will improve in the days to come. Have a great month everyone! Keep your spirits up and let's keep in touch so we can compare our "war stories". Faye
Andre' D.
on 7/7/04 1:26 pm - Joplin, MO
Congratulations that is so great. You have done so well. May you be blessed with joy in your coming month.
KerriB
on 7/13/04 4:09 am - RI
Hi Faye, Wow 40 pounds! That is TERRIFIC!!!! I was banded on 6/4/04 and I am down 34 all total including preop loss. 18 pounds is my postop loss. Did you check your inches? I am down 10 1/2 over all. I looked at myself in the mirror today. I had my bra on and it was WAY too big on me and all saggy looking. I had to laugh at myself. I am getting my first fill tomorrow. Not scared about it at all, but wondering if it will be enough to do the job or if I will need more. Also wondering if it will put a damper on my trip to FL at the end of the month. My war story: If I do a lot on certain days I notice that I want to go to bed earlier than normal. Yesterday was one of those days. I walked the mall, and then went to my son's baseball game, they are one more game from the championship game. I did a lot of walking around. Last night I was ready for bed at 8pm, but ended up talking with the neighbors and then son took a bath and I was getting ready to wash his uniform and the washing machine outlet started to spew water everywhere. My son was letting his bathwater out. It was backing up and out. 3 hours later and a ruined indoor outdoor carpet in the laundry room we found that he had used too many of those flushable wipes at one time and clogged the pipe up. GRRRR! I didn't get to bed until about 12:30 after having to clean up everything and wa**** all down with bleach water. Kerri
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views