please help!!!!!!

Diana A.
on 7/9/04 3:48 am - Lake Elsinore, CA
Hi SUsan, Im 3weeks post-op,,THe best protein drink I have ever tasted is Pro_Rated..from Costco.. Ive tried so many,,and this one tastes so much better,,they have Bavarian Chocolate and Vanilla,, I mix i scoop of each with 6oz of water and 2-3 oz of ice,, try it,,I think you might like it,, Good luck, Diana,,
AngieM
on 7/10/04 4:20 pm - Somewhere in, Pa
I had surger on June 3, and this has ben the worst struggle for me, too. I researched for months what everyone reccomended the most before surgery, and had a box full of samples ready to go after surgery. I tried one after another, and could not believe that people not only drank these, but LIKED them!! Even the smell of them made my stomach turn. I could not get them down without being sick. Finally last week, my nutritionist gave my a sample of each unjury flavor. I was scared to even try another one.... but these are great! There is no chalky flavor, or nasty smell. They are not really thick either. I like to experiment with them for variety. I mix the chocolate with a small piece of banana and a tsp of peantbutter....yummmy! Now, I can finally get in my protein, and even like it! HTH Ang
B.J.
on 7/11/04 12:07 am - Rehoboth Beach, DE
I agree -- the Unjury brand is the best I've tried. You can order them at unjury.com -- they sell sample packs there too. -BJ
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views