amanda

paladin
on 7/4/04 2:22 pm - Fort Leavenworth, KS
Hi all. I am just posting to let you all know that amanda is home from the hospital . She is feeling ok.... but when we left they said she would be given her med to take for the first night since it was after 9pm. but they didnt give it to us and now she has to wait til i can get to the pharmacy tomorrow morning. I hope she can wait that long. well hope everyone is having a happy fourth of july and i will try and keep you posted.
Barb P.
on 7/4/04 9:19 pm - Elberta, MI
Hi Marc, Thanks for keeping us posted and I am hopeful that since you didn't mention it the pneumonia threat was cleared and they released Amanda. Yes, every hurdle seems such a large one. I am 11 days post op and thought I was maybe behind schedule on things but have learned through reading the posts here that things are pretty normal my way. I am sure Amanda appreciates all you do to take care of her! It is probably going to be a few rough days and then she should start feeling better and albe to do somethings on her own. It had to have been an excellent 4th of July (Independence Day!) for you both. Take care and thanks for being a good hubby. Your support is going to be one of the things she needs to count on the most. I couldn't have come this far without my wonderful husband's help and support!! Barb
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views