5 weeks out and doing great!

rmeeks
on 7/4/04 2:30 am - Nashville, TN
Hi WL family, I just wanted to say to all you "June Bugs" that it will get better. I had a lap RNY on June 7, 2004..... I am 5 weeks out and have lost 50lbs. I did enjoy the spiritin shakes... the strawberry flavor was my favorite. I am having to learn a whole new way of eating, and to stick to the diet as not to throw up!! Please know that you all are in my prayers. Richard Meeks RNY 6/7/04 -50lbs Dr Hugh Houston
dawn davis
on 7/4/04 5:45 am - cumming, ga
I'm only 2 weeks post op and I'm feeling great too. That is so fantastic the you have lost 50 lbs. Today we went out for luch at a mexican rest. and I ordered the chicken soup and had them put it in the blender It was so fantastic (looked a little yucky but,) tasted great! I could only eat about 1/2 cup but it was wonderful to be able to sit with my friends and have lunch. I really like your closing maybe we can end our posts like that with our info. Dawn Davis ******* GA 6/18/04 L-RNY (if you had an open RNY then post) O-RNY 340/315 -25 LBS Dr. Macik-Atlanta, GA
Carmen T.
on 7/7/04 12:33 am - Columbia, SC
Hi Richard! First, you betta go man! 50lbs! in 5 weeks, that is so awesome and I am excited for you. I had lap RNY on 6/2 and I have lost 30lbs. I am so grateful and feel so much better all ready. I have had a really easy time, have been blessed. No vomiting, no nausea, minimal discomfort the first week home. I am getting about 50 oz. and about 50-60 grams of protien. I think if I get in more protien the weight will proberly come off quicker. I am exercising too. Anyway great job! Carmen Lap RNY 6/2/04 293/263/185
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 809 views