All June Bugs are LOSERS!

j610g
on 7/1/04 1:41 pm - Dunkerton, IA
I just wanted to welcome all June Bugs to the losing side. I hope all is going well with your recovery and pray for you all daily. This is a terrific journey and we can all help each other with its ups and downs. Take care of yourselves and love yourselves. I am so happy to be taking this journey with you. Don't rush through this, remember to take one step at a time, we didn't get large overnight, don't expect it to come off overnight. Platues are just your body's way of resetting and getting ready for the next phase. TTFN Jackie G. 242/197/140 PS. Remind me I said all this, when I have a rough day.
CONCRETE A.
on 7/2/04 1:13 am - NC
hey to all june bugs yes we all are loser now how is everyone as fo me i had open rny june 22nd and as of july 1st i lost 15 lbs dont have much pain if any yesterday i ate 1 scramble egg all went well i can still drink milk yea today i had 1 egg with small amount chees today for lunch i am going to try some tuna wish me luck keep us all imform on how your doing and if anyone need help are just want to chat we are all here for you god bless to all
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views