06/28/04 surgery - Home yesterday

baynester
on 7/1/04 7:07 am - Pensacola, FL
Well, I got home yesterday around 2 pm. Surgery was fine, came home with no tubes except for one little one that looks like a ballon sticking out of my inscision. I didn't get stitches. My doc uses steri-strips. I go back Monday at 2:30 to see him. I think I'm doing okay other than my hubby having to keep me clean all the time, but I walk around the house as much as possible, I overdid it yesterday and hurt at night, I've only had pain meds twice today as I don't really hurt hurt. Just sometimes by incision hurts when I move around, but the pain meds always stop that. They also don't knock me out for some reason. Loritab Elixer. Today I played games with my hubby (dominos) and my kids, and have been sitting at the computer for a little while, too. It still hurts to cough, but it'll get better soon.
dcox94
on 7/1/04 8:29 am - North Wilmington, DE
Nice to hear everything went well for you. The steri-strips are really nice. You have a good husband, he should be your angel. Watch if you have to sneeze, I have done it several times. OUCH! but then the pain goes away! Hope all goes well!
Donna M.
on 7/2/04 7:08 am - Ormond Beach, FL
Congradulations Angelene, I had surgery the same day as you. I am in Daytona Beach, if you ever come to this area stop by we'll visit go to the beach and have something so in common to chat about. My surgery went well, seven hours long, the surgeons said it was difficult, not alot of room for them working Lap. But they did a great job and the Lord above was there to keep their hands steady and their minds strong. Keep in touch, we need each other, we can understand each other, where as some of those deareast to our heart cannot possibly share the same sentiment. Soon SewNew....Just like you!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views