Surgery Postponed

Clifford M.
on 6/30/04 7:00 am - St. Albans, WV
Surgeon won't do the surgery until I lose 25lbs. (I HAVE BEEN APPROVED!), any suggestions on the fastest and easiest way to lose?
Thomas H.
on 6/30/04 1:11 pm - Tucson, AZ
Clifford, I am not in any way bragging but go to my sight on Obesityhelp.com and read what I did. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=H1075247251 This is what my psychologist and I came up with and it worked for me. I lost 77 pounds from January 29th till June 2nd. Follow it as much as you can and you should lose the 25 pounds in no time. The main thing is drink anywhere from 100-140 ounces of water a day. Mainly when you are eating. In between bites of food drink about 4 ounces of water. This will fill you up and you won't eat as much and you will lose weight. I am not a DR in anyway shape or form so if you have medical problems or something talk to your Dr. first. Hope this helps and please let me know if you try it. I am also happy to say that as of this morning I have lost a total of 111 pounds since January 29th. I had my surgery on June 2nd and have lost 35 pounds since then. Tom
Cecilia W.
on 6/30/04 1:12 pm - Nashua, NH
When I had to lose 15 lbs before my recent surgery, they suggested I start trying the protein powders to help with quicker weight loss. Good luck!! Cecilia
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views