susan welch survived

susan W.
on 6/29/04 11:33 am - gastonia, NC
boy did i have a rough time of it i was in hospital 5 days and they couldnt get blood press. down but now im on the loosing side and want to thank you all for all your support and prayers. i am also having a hard time getting protein drinks down. i will update soon.
Junebug 2.
on 6/29/04 2:01 pm - Mooresville, NC
Oh Susan! I am soooooooo glad to hear from you! Just received your email a bit ago and sent one back. I was so worried! You didnt look good when I left on Thursday. I was afraid you were having a rough time of it and wish I could have helped. Take it easy sweetie, get plenty of and walk walk walk! Hey we are on the losing side now! Call me and lets catch up on whats been happening, take care hon. Melynne ~hugggggggggs~
Junebug 2.
on 6/30/04 2:44 am - Mooresville, NC
Hi Susan, Email was bounced back to me. I dont have your home number, if you will email me your phone number I will call. Thanks sweetie, hope today is much better. Take care, Melynne
CVanscyoc
on 6/30/04 1:38 pm - Sarahsville, OH
Susan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hang in there girl ....it will get better I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had 2 extra days as well.... I am also dealing w/ lactose intolerance. hang in there hun it will get better. I am having trouble getting enough protein and figuring out what I can have on the full liquid part. Talk to you soon....I hope Debbie passed on my well wishes. Talk to you soon, cindy 6/18/04.....and losing!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views