Surgery 06/24/04 - 4 Days Post-op & home....

Evelyn A.
on 6/28/04 6:20 am - Hayward, CA
Hi all, I just wanted to say 'Hello!!!' & I am back. I am 4 days out & feeling great. I feel a little weak, but that is ok. My surgery was uneventful & everything went well. I tell you though, it is just so good to be home.....at least I don't have to worry about walking around & the possibilities of 'showing' myself. the hospital actually got quite boring.....it is real good to be home I hope it all went well for those who have had their WLS since then. My prayers go out to all of you pre-ops. Just believe & have faith that all will be well & the next thing you know, you too will be home Take Care Evelyn In California
Chocolate D.
on 6/28/04 6:25 am - Houston, TX
Good Luck on your smooth recovery
Tara L.
on 6/28/04 5:50 pm - Melbourne, FL
Hi Evelyn: I had my surgery the same day as you, congratulations! I can't sleep. UGH I think they took out my sleeper cells too. I've been home since Sunday and feeling well .. weak like you, and still some pain. Wishing you the best! Tara in Connecticut
Janice G.
on 6/29/04 2:39 am - Cumberland, MD
Hi- I had surgery on the 24th also! I feel sore but OK. I have been having trouble sleeping , and just generally weak-but I know this too shall pass! Best wishes- Jan
Katalina *.
on 7/1/04 1:21 pm - WA
Hi, I too had surgery on 6/24 doing good I guess just starting to want food........bad . But today I started vitamins and protiens hopefully this will help. I am having lots of trouble sleeping, and dizziness after being too active. I'm sure that will get better. I wanted to say Congradulations, and this site is so cool, it makes me feel so great to know there are people felling and knowing exactly what I am going thru. Good luck, God Bless and Big wishes that you'll be a "REAL BIG LOSER" Take care, Katherine Tacoma, WA
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views