Hi Everyone, Home from t...

Kathy D.
on 6/27/04 11:56 am - Railroad Flat, CA
Hi Everyone, Home from the hospital and doing well, I think a little emotional but well. Surgery was uneventful, thank God!! 4 days post op. Thanks for everyones support!!!!!!!!!!!Kathy Doyle RRF,CA
Kori
on 6/27/04 12:32 pm - Westminster, CO
Congratulations!! I am so glad everything went well.. My surgery is in three days. I hope mine goes as well as yours did. Yous are in my thoughts. Korianne
Kathy D.
on 6/29/04 1:49 am - Railroad Flat, CA
Hi Korianne, Thank you for the kind words. I am doing great as I know you will too!!I think today is your big day. I have positive thoughts and will keep you in my prayers!! It feels great to be on the losing side for one in my life...Take care and let me know how you did......Kathy RRF
Andre' D.
on 6/28/04 12:28 am - Joplin, MO
Congratulations and welcome home. Your New life awaits you. May you be blessed with all the weight loss you desire and joy and happiness along your losers path. Andre' Damrill
Kathy D.
on 6/29/04 1:52 am - Railroad Flat, CA
Hi Andre', thanks for the kind words. That is so funny I guess I am a June Baby!!(LOL) I feel great to be on the losing side at last!! Take care...........God Bless......Kathy RRF
Becky F
on 6/28/04 5:12 am - Woodstock, GA
Glad you're home, Kathy!!! My emotions were up too...worried about every weird feeling, and there were a lot. I think that's normal! I hope your recovery continues to be uneventful. Blessings to you!!! Becky
Kathy D.
on 6/29/04 2:00 am - Railroad Flat, CA
Hi Becky, Thanks for the kind words. Gla to know that I'm not the only one with strange emotional feelings!!LOL I'm doing fine. Thanks again for the post ......Kathy RRF
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views