My Day IS HERE....YEPPEE

LuJean L.
on 6/27/04 10:00 am - Boise, ID
OK Any one on TUE...That is the Day to remember for the rest of our LIFE...This is my NEW Birthday....LOL I will be Known as Jeanny with the light blond hair...HEHHE I will be haveing two Birthdays from now on...You are all welcome to my Birthday Party....I am so Jacked I can not even begin to tell you all...I will be walking two hours after I am in my room....I will be drinking 8 hours after I get up to walk...I will be taken that bad news drink test and passing with flying colors becasue I have told my body to hold on to those staples like they was fussing glue....LOL MY BODY is ready for those new holes and to seal on contact. LOL Iam ready..YOU all out their with me we have just begun to be heard.... We are the women on the cat walk we are the ones who will lead this YEAR to a new beginning. WATCH OUT Julie Roberts..Get over Cher Iam after your Hair....Open the doors I can fit in side any room and I will be at the top of the stage....LOL God bess this room I love you all Let keep the doors open to any one who needs us..WE ARE here. Need a pep talk call me LOL...I am ready for TUE.....OEPN UP THE DOORS to the hosptial they have never seen what I will bring...LOL to you alll Thanks to my andgel Diane I love you...Thanks to all who have given me encouragment you have no idea what you have done now it is my turn.. LOVE YOU Jeanny TWO DAYS PO.....
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views