6 holes and on the other side!

dawn davis
on 6/26/04 4:25 pm - cumming, ga
CONGRATULATION TO ANYONE ON THE OTHER SIDE!!! I had my surgery on June 18, 2004, and I'm feeling great! I can hardly believe its done and over with and I have really no pain to speak of (OK, I am sick of the instatn mashed potatoes and apple sauce) I have never once thrown up or felt nauseous. I have no problems drinking water/milk or anything and I do not have to sip slow I had some buyers remorse 5 days out and started crying, missing being able to eat whatever and whenever I liked . Then I got my picture that my friend took of me just after surgery and I sucked up those tears and moved on. It totally put things back into perspective of why I needed this surgery. I hope all of ya'll June bugs continue to do well and lets keep in touch. Dawn Davis ******* GA
LuJean L.
on 6/27/04 9:49 am - Boise, ID
God Bless you Congratualtions I go in on Tue 29th...I am on liquids now..Last meal was this afternoon..You sound so good I am ready...Thanks for you message..You are the one you did it you are there. YEEE...Iam next LOL...Keep up the great work..God bless you..
Sherry S.
on 6/28/04 8:36 am - Buna, TX
CONGRATULATIONS!! Welcome to the losing side. I had my surgery on June 8th, 2004 and have never felt better. I like you have had no trouble drinking. I keep thinking I am doing something wrong when I take a full drink of water. I see my surgeon in the morning and I plan on asking him if this is OK. Funny how soon we forget why we had this surgery. It only takes that one look at the before pictures to remind us and get us back on track. Keep up the great work!!
dawn davis
on 6/28/04 2:57 pm - cumming, ga
I'm only 10 days out and I'm having hunger pains and feel kinda sick to my stomach. I see the Dr. in the am and I hope getting some protein on stage 2 of the diet plan I hope this will help shake this off. When I start feeling queasy I go get some 1% milk with some protein and it helps ward off the hunger. Did this happen to you?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views