Ready and Waiting!!

Vera S.
on 6/26/04 11:19 am - Holbrook, NY
Hi! Everyone! I'm going for surgery on Wednesday June 30th. I started everything at the end of April, and everything has flown by since then. I received an approval from my insurance before the Doctor even knew. I was a little nervous, but now I'm comfortable and relaxed almost too relaxed. That makes me a little nervous!! I know that sounds crazy, but this just feels right. I have total faith in my Doctor and his abilities, and faith in GOD that he will get me through this operation. I'm more worried not taking this step, and having high blood pressure, diabetes (just diagnosed) , joint problems (already have), and every other medical problem that goes along with obesity. My husband and family are behind me , and know how much I need this to be done. There are those out there who have different opinions about what I'm doing, but this is the first time in my 43 years of life that I am doing something for myself. I want to see my children grow up and marry and spoil my Grandchildren. This gives me the will to go through with this surgery, and with God's help I will be able to do all of the above. Take care ! I'll write back soon! Vera
Kori
on 6/26/04 12:27 pm - Westminster, CO
Hi Vera!! I too am having surgery 06/30/04. I am having lap RNY. I too am not nervous at all. Anxious mostly. wanting to just get on with it. You will be in my thoughts Korianne
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views