I made it! Post op 4 days!

Mrs. P.
on 6/26/04 7:00 am - South Orange County, CA
Well this is the first time I could sit down to write. I had LapRNY on Tuesday June 22nd. I have to say I feel pretty darn great. Of course I am tired, sore, a little weak and sometime cranky with what I want to do but can't, however I am generally feeling pretty great. I am getting more liquids down each day. I have pooped (I didn't realize how exciting that would be) and I am down almost 10 pounds!!!! Thank you all for your support. When the surgery was done I just cried. I was so relieved that I had made it. The pre-op diet sucked, the anxiety sucked but I made it!!!! I had 2 bad reactions. The first to morphine the second to codiene. I have had nothing but Tylenol since Wednesday night and feel just fine. Yippeeee - here I come on over to the losers side Mrs. Pia Patrick
Becky F
on 6/26/04 8:26 am - Woodstock, GA
Congratulations, Mrs. Patrick, and welcome to the loser's side!!! Blessings to you! Becky
Sarah G.
on 6/26/04 11:17 pm - Rochester, NY
I, too, had surgery on tuesday, 22nd, and had to laugh about your poop comment. I have been worried for the last day or so because I haven't gone since surgery - although gas was passing fine. When I got up this morning, I finally accomplished the #2 business and what a relief it was for me, too. I too am down approximately 10 pounds but have had no complications so far to meds or foods. Congratulations on coming over to the losers side and hope we both keep doing well. Sarah G
LuJean L.
on 6/27/04 10:11 am - Boise, ID
Great JOB you are on your journy...GOD BLESS YOU...We will be one week apart...I go in 29th....YEPPEEP Iam so ready...Keep in touch.. Keep walking drinking lol..You did it..God bless you...You have many new friends now..Your on your road...LOL Iam ready..go in TUE...I am on my way...Have a beautiful day..
Sheryl H.
on 6/28/04 5:33 am - The Real Heart of Texas, TX
Zowiee This is my first post post op..June 22 RNY open....It is so good to get back to the computer..I have loose stools about 3 x's a day and not much energy...but it all went well and I am sure glad it is over...Had my hernia fixed too so a bit more sore than normal.....Thanks to all you guys for your many kindnesses to me in this undertaking..... Sheryl H
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views