I'm 4 days post op

travelmaker
on 6/26/04 4:07 am - Wills Point, TX
Hello all, I am now 4 days post op and I am starting to feel a little better. I had never had any kind of surgery before and did not know what to expect. It has been much worse on the pain and soreness than I had imagined but I am starting to feel a little better now. My husband has been the greatest! He stayed with me the whole time at the hospital and he has taken all my duties at home and taken charge of our 2 and 3 1/2 yr olds. I would advise anyone with small children to plan for having help for at least 3 weeks post op. My hubby has to go back to work on Mon. but my Mom lives next door and will be helping all next week. I will go for now, Julie Myers
bubbleboo K.
on 6/26/04 6:44 am - anywhere, OK
congrats. on your surgery. I agree about having someone help you out in the first weeks. I am two weeks out and am able to do just about everything I did before. I will say this, open rny was much more painfull than I was prepared for, but after the first week recovery has been quick. Good luck.
Heidi S.
on 6/26/04 6:45 am - Escanaba, MI
Congrats! I'm 3 days post op also with a 2 1/2 year old and 11 year old. I had surgery before, but nothing has compared to this. First couple days were very rough but like you each day is getting a little better. Hang in there! Heidi
Becky F
on 6/26/04 8:23 am - Woodstock, GA
Hi, Julie!!! So glad you are on the road to recovery. Bless your hubby and Mom!! It will be no time until your little ones will be jumping in Mommy's lap again. Be careful for now, Sweetie!!! You'll start feeling better more and more with each new day! Yeah for you!!! Becky
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views