Post Op!!! DONE!!

mssgrnspc1972
on 6/25/04 3:59 pm - Killeen, TX
Well I just wanted to let my fellow June Buggers know that my surgery went off with out a hitch. I am having a hard time getting comfortable right now. Thanks to God and Dr. Rod I am home with my children doing well. Tasha
Kori
on 6/25/04 9:50 pm - Westminster, CO
congratulations!! SAVE ME A SEAT, i WILL MEET YA THERE WED. KORIANNE
Alli G.
on 6/25/04 10:04 pm - Troy, NY
Congragulations Natasha, You made it to the other side! I hope your recovery is an easy one. I look forward to your updates on how you are doing! Take care -Allison Troy, NY
Becky F
on 6/26/04 8:19 am - Woodstock, GA
Yeah, Tasha!!! Congratulations on becoming a loser!!! Keep us updated!!! Blessings to you! Becky
Sheryl H.
on 6/28/04 6:07 am - The Real Heart of Texas, TX
Hey Tasha...I am post op June 22 RNy open and sore too..I get bags of ice on my belly (when I am in bed on my side) and back and sit.... get this....in a hard chair for about an houra day.....for some reason that takes out the soreness some in my back. I discovered it by surprise. I go for aboaut a block walk once a day and that has helped so much with the stiffness and the gas and the belching. Also....When you get out of bed try to stiffen your neck and have someone pull you up with your neck and not use your belly muscles. I am from Brownwood Texas so hello to another fellow June gal...Keep in touch....Sheryl H
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views