Surgery on the 29th, anyone else?

(deactivated member)
on 6/25/04 2:22 pm - columbia, KY
im getting closer and a little anxious....i hate being put out, that is my biggest fear...silly huh, i have been wondering and always forget to ask, about how long does the laprascopic band surgery take, thanks all, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz keep praying...
Angela M.
on 6/25/04 4:21 pm - Puyallup, Wa
I also am having surgery on the 29th. I'm having all kinds of emotions, I'm anxious, scared, glad it's finally here and nervous about how it will affect me. I'll pray for you good luck!
strmybreeze
on 6/25/04 10:04 pm - North Grosvenordale, CT
Congraulations. I know what you mean about being anxious. My date is June 28. I can't sleep and I can't stop crying. Don't know why I am so emotional. GOB BLESS Deb 6/28/04
Tamarah T.
on 6/26/04 4:58 pm - Arvada, CO
Hi, Janet, I am also having my surgery on the 29th. I am so excited, and a bit afraid, too. I am lucky that I have a lot of people praying for me! I just know things will go fine, for all of us. Good luck to all of you who will have surgery on the 29th - Good luck to everyone else, too. This is JUST awesome!! I can hardly wait to be loser!! God bless!!
LuJean L.
on 6/27/04 10:14 am - Boise, ID
Yes mam lots of your new friends will be that day LOL me too...I have been wating for two years for this day..I am ready... I know it will be good one..I have in my head Iam done..LOL It is new journy for all of us. Oh please keep in touch I love you...I love you...Keep in touch..We will do this together LOL.... God bless you...We are there...
cindy B.
on 6/27/04 11:13 am - columbia, SC
DITTO here; mine is open rny I will be praying for you (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views