Trying to get everything done!

Sue C.
on 6/23/04 12:42 pm - St. Cloud, MN
My surgery is on Monday the 28th. I feel like I am having a baby again with all the rushing around trying to get everything done before the big day! How is everyone else doing with close surgery dates? Sue
Jane K.
on 6/23/04 1:04 pm - Terra Bella, CA
I understand the feeling. My surgery is Monday the 28th also. This weekend my daughter has her METRO softball qualifiying tournement. So I will be gone all weekend for that and then off to the hospital at 4:40 am on Monday morning.
Michele S.
on 6/23/04 4:00 pm - Slidell, LA
My surgery is the 30th and I don't think I will EVER be finished. Between trying to get ahead at work and at home ...I'm gonna need the weeks vacation just to sleep. LOL Good luck on your surgery ..will look forward to hearing how you did. Michele
Stephanie A.
on 6/24/04 11:24 am - Victor, WV
Hey Sue! June 28 is my date too! I understand perfectly what you are saying about getting everything done, especially since my doc said "the only thing you will be lifting or picking up after surgery is you for a while" LOL I don't think he understands the concept of supermom syndrome and the need to see that everything is taken care of. LOL Anyway, good luck to you, I leave the house at 4:30am on Monday but Ill be thinking of ya. Cya on the losing side! Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views