feeling great

bubbleboo K.
on 6/23/04 7:11 am - anywhere, OK
I just have to say what a difference a few days makes. I am 12 days out and feeling great. I have energy and am able to almost everything I did before surgery. The best part is I have lost 16.5 lbs.
Maria A.
on 6/23/04 8:01 am - Chula Vista, CA
Bubbleboo Kd, Congrats on your surgery.Happy to hear about your weight lost.I myself is haveing surgery in about 22days,so you can just imagine what diffrent emotions I'm going through.I can't wait to be where your at ,loosing the weight everyday.I wish you well in your new life.God be with you every step of the way.Keep up the good work.
yolanda R.
on 6/23/04 9:02 am - millville, NJ
i am so happy to here your doing so great glad to here that you are lossing thank God i will be were you are soon so i be praying that you will continue doing well take care and God bless you and your family
terrycoles
on 6/26/04 12:40 am - Corpus Christi, TX
Hi there, Glad to hear you're doing well and feeling great. Me too. I'm 12 days out today. I still get tired sometimes but I did go back to work after a week and then I go to the gym every night and walk on the treadmill for 45 minutes. Lost 24 pounds so far. It's so wonderful to NOT feel hungry. Later, Terry
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views