I AM STILL WAITING HELP!

yolanda R.
on 6/23/04 2:59 am - millville, NJ
HELLO TO YOU ALL ! I HAVE BEEN WAITING SINCE 6/10/04 TO SEE IF I AM APPROVED IF ANY BODY HAS AETNA FOR THERE INSURANCE COMPANY PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW LONG DID IT TAKE FOR A APPROVAL MY DR. SENT THE PAPERS THEY ASK FOR I NEED TO KNOW I REALLY WANT TO START A NEW LIFE PLEASE HELP! IT WILL MEAN SO MUCH TO ME GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
Andre' D.
on 6/23/04 3:31 am - Joplin, MO
Call them it you don't call it will be forever.
yolanda R.
on 6/23/04 4:18 am - millville, NJ
thank you will do do you have aetna also ?
(deactivated member)
on 6/23/04 11:31 am - Bronx, NY
Hi, It can be a pain waiting for your approval. My approval took 2 days. I hae Aetna POS II, what type of Aetna do you have? I know my insurance wanted to see my dr.'s chart notes, from 6 mos at least of medically supervised diets, and monthly weight in's. So I had to weight in with my dr every month and also I was seeing a nutrionist on his request. Let me know if this helps and what you did.
yolanda R.
on 6/23/04 12:48 pm - millville, NJ
hello i have aetna us healthcare nj employee yes they wanted my doctor to send them notes so they can know all the diets i been on ihave been on diet pills befor but not in the last 2 year and that what they want and i call the surgery office and ask her want if i have not been on diets in the last 2 years and she said while they might ask you to be on one for 6 mths.so iam just scared they will not approve me i really want this done so i can feel better about my self .i will like to thank you for taking the time and reply please have a bless day and i pray God will see you threw thank again yolanda rodriguez!
mailbag
on 6/24/04 12:18 am - Imperial, CA
I had to call evryday for 9 working days,and that couln/t wait to write by letter of approval
yolanda R.
on 6/24/04 12:40 am - millville, NJ
did you have aetna?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views