WATER?

SHAWNNA
on 6/22/04 12:56 pm - GA
Need some advice fellow June peeps-how are you getting your water in thru the day? I started drinking hot tea with Splenda today because I hate regular water. Is this ok? Thanks, Shawnna
(deactivated member)
on 6/22/04 1:10 pm - SC
I hate regular old tap water, too. But, I plan to use bottled water which is a step up and also there are some nutritional protein drinks I am going to try. They are a little pricy, but I am worried about the protein, so that will be my approach. Good luck! Maybe it will be better tasting for us post-op! Marsha
Andre' D.
on 6/23/04 3:37 am - Joplin, MO
Get bottled and get your REF. as cold as you can and it is so good. But I can't get enough water it is like I am dehydratied. It taste so good to me. I have found that when I start drinking water on a regular bases I can't get enough of it, and everyone I have talked to says the same, so get something good and get it cold and go from there.: -D
j610g
on 6/22/04 1:32 pm - Dunkerton, IA
Shawnna, I have found the Propell is pretty good. Now my doctor says liquids should be at 64 oz or more a day, but doesn't specify how much of that has to be "water", so if it is liquid I count it. This includes frozen popcicles, clear broth, protein drinks, and so on. I hope this helps a little. TTFN Jackie G.
terrycoles
on 6/22/04 10:50 pm - Corpus Christi, TX
I like to add a piece of lemon and some artificial sweetner to make lemonade. I was a water drinker before my surgery but find it harder now because I have to sip it and then stop drinking 30 min before and after eating. There's not enough hours in the day it seems. Terry
MzH
on 6/24/04 3:48 am - LOSERLAND, MD
I am an absolute water hater. not proud of it, just a fact. I however now love Sugar Free Tang. I can't get enough of it. In between that, I have little sips of bottled water. SF Popsicles are good too. Hope this helps.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views