Having Surgery on June 24th, Excited and Afraid at the same time!

Teresa M.
on 6/22/04 7:41 am - Paducah, KY
Keep me in your Prayers Everyone, I am shaking like a Leaf!! I Pray for Each and Everyone of you to have a Quick Recovery and No Problems with your Surgery's. May God Bless You All and Send His Angels to Take Care of You and Keep You Safe!!!!! Teresa M. Go for Your Dreams, God Will Be With You!!!
Barb P.
on 6/22/04 12:06 pm - Smalltown, KY
Hey Teresa, I know how you feel. My surgery is 25th. I just returned from my "Last Supper" - big steak. Ha Good luck to you with your surgery. I start clear liquids tomorrow morning. That really lets me know my time is drawing near. God will watch over you.
pammy624
on 6/23/04 1:40 am - staten island, NY
Hi Teresa, I too am going in the 24th and feel the same way, I had my last supper last night at outback,mmmmmmmmmm, gonna miss it but It will be worth it for what we are going to do, this is the best thing I will have ever done I am confident about it and also scared of the future... God bless you on your surgery, and good luck... Pammy 370/180
Evelyn A.
on 6/23/04 1:44 am - Hayward, CA
Hi Teresa, I am right there with you. My surgery day is 24th also. I was pretty scared, but I can not believe how calm I have gotten these last couple of days. I pray that all goes well with your surgery & that you have a speedy recovery as well. I know He is watching out for us and it is in His hands. I know that we will come out winners as 'losers'. Take care, keep in touch & God Bless! Evelyn In California
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views