Thanks!

Nancy B.
on 6/22/04 2:53 am - Savannah, GA
Just wanted to say thanks to all of you who support this site. I had RNY open done on June 4. I was really nervous in the days leading up to my surgery. I found such support from this website, and just wanted to say thanks to all. I was able to come home sooner than expected, and I have been doing great!! Best wishes to all with June dates. My thoughts and prayers will be with you!! Nancy
dottie dee
on 6/22/04 3:06 am - Small Town, IL
I wish I were in your shoes, Nancy! My surgery is the 30th of this month and I'm getting more and more nervous about it! I've had surgeries before, so I know what to expect as far as recovery goes, but I just can't help but feel nervous. I go see the nutritionist tomorrow morning....nervous about that, too! This website has helped me tremendously in so many ways! Even if I don't ask questions, I still find answers to the questions I do have! You folks cover everything! Good Luck in the future for you! I'm sure happy for you to have the surgery behind you! Darlene
Nancy B.
on 6/26/04 11:37 pm - Savannah, GA
Darlene, Best wishes for your BIG day. I know just how you are feeling. The days before my surgery were crazy. Just remember that very soon you will be on the other side of this thing. I can honestly tell you that I did not even experience alot of pain. I had an epideral and it was great!! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers this week. Please let me know how you are doing when you get home. God Bless, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views