2 more days very nervous!!!!!!!!!!!

TAMALA S.
on 6/21/04 1:55 pm - LINDALE, GA
Arione J.
on 6/21/04 2:25 pm - Bridgeport, CT
Dont be nervous. I had my surgery on June 1st and have not had one complication so far. I left the hospital in 2 days, with no pain medication or anything like that. I am 3 weeks post op and have lost 30 pounds already. I know that it is mind over matter. Make up in your mind what will and will not happen to you. Through a lot of prayers, I asked God to bring me through this with no complications, not a lot of downtime or anything and that is what happened for me. I was ready to work after about 7 days. My only discomfort really was the JP drain. After they took that out, most of my pain went away.
mailbag
on 6/24/04 1:25 am - Imperial, CA
you are doind fantastic!!!! : clap hands:pray for me that I have no complications either!!! :laughing: are you still sore? did you stay in icu at the hospital? do you use the protein ?? where can I order it online??? : fuming: help!!
marypoco
on 6/22/04 2:36 am - amherst, MA
Hello Tamala, I agree with Ariona, Don't let yourself get too nervous! Go with a positive attitude that everything will be o.k.! My surgery was 2 weeks ago today, I'm home with no problems. I'm actually kinda bored! lol. I know my insides have to heal as well as my outsides are healing. I've been pretty good with the diet. I was nervous the day of surgery, but, I went in with the attitude of what will be , will be! and if god wants me, he'll take me with or without the surgery! I could get hit by a bus or something. You know what I mean?? So relax, enjoy your last few days of FOOD, and enjoy the ride! Everything will work out just fine. Keep the Faith~Mary
Anne Marie M.
on 6/22/04 12:22 pm - Decatur, GA
I understand. Mine is on Friday too. I am getting terrified. I went to the gym tonight and talked to a few recent post-ops, I felt much better. Find some people around you from your doctor that you can call. It will help a great deal. Good luck!
mailbag
on 6/24/04 12:54 am - Imperial, CA
Don't be nervous, this life is almost over,you new ones waiting to change you at the hospital :wink: I still have 3 more weeks,I'll be swaeting it like you believe me :sweating: hang in there ther'e somone watching over you :God bless and gooooood luck :dances:looks whose looking over your shoulders? :fly:
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views