TODAY IS MY DAY

(deactivated member)
on 6/20/04 8:32 pm - Bronx, NY
Good Morning Everyone! I am excited as my day has arrived. I am having surgery @ 9:30 Am, I actually slept well last night. Except yesterday I had to drink that yucky stuff citrate magneseum or whatever I had to use the bathroom a few times, not a good feeling yall! My stomach keeps making these growling noises, even while I was sleep, and I don't like the feeling, it's umcomfortable is this normal? I mean I doubt I will see your replies b4 surgery but I will definately mention it to the surgeon. Well to all of those who are having surgery this week, GOD BLESS YOU, and I pray for a speedy recovery. I love you guys, and I love my family, my daughter Alyssa mommy loves you!! I'll be posting after my recovery! Have a nice day, and as we say " SEE YOU ON THE LOSING SIDE" PS. Continue to keep Amy P and Yvonne C in your prayers!!
JJ J.
on 6/20/04 10:01 pm - Ipswich, MA
Congrats on your big day! I am 6 days post op, and have lost 15 pounds. It's very exciting! Those grumbling noises in your tummy will only get worse.... just wait until after the surgery! - Jackie
MarinaS
on 6/21/04 12:28 pm - Small Town, WA
Have a speedy recovery and a great loosing time.
Charmus E.
on 6/22/04 3:32 am - Indianapolis, IN
Congrats on joining the losing side. I hope you have a speedy recovery and no complications.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views