Anyone else going in on the 29th?

M T.
on 6/20/04 8:30 am - O'Fallon, MO
Hiya, Just me looking to see if there are any surgery day buddies sharing my same special day?? I go in on june 29th at 11:30am and I have to be in St.Louis Missouri at 9:30am but will probably show up a little after 9.. Getting anxious God Bless!! ~Trish~
sharons_ma
on 6/20/04 10:32 am - Boston, MA
Hi Trisha, I'm on the 29th. Surgery is scheduled for 1pm. I had my first trip to Missouri three weeks ago, but it was Kansas City. Very pretty country, though I wasn't so comfortable about the tornado warnings . Best wishes on your surgery. We'll have to connect when we get home and compare notes. - Sharon
Kori
on 6/20/04 1:37 pm - Westminster, CO
Mine is the 30th woo hoo 10 days 12 hours and 25 minutes!! Uh.. wait 24 minutes LOL See ya on the losing side... Korianne
(deactivated member)
on 6/20/04 3:35 pm - SC
I am on the 29th as well! I am so overwhelmed with emotion right now! Good luck!
COUSINJACK
on 6/20/04 11:04 pm - METAMORA, MI
HI, I AM ALSO SET FOR THE 29TH. AT PORT HURON, MICHIGAN. I HAVE BEEN PACKED FOR A FEW DAYS I HOPE THAT I HAVE THOUGHT OF EVERY THING. DAVE T.
Sandy F.
on 6/21/04 2:28 am - Midlothian, va
Me! Me! Me! I am on the 29th also, in Richmond, VA. See ya on the losing side! Sandy in Midlothian, VA
jadenzmom
on 6/22/04 4:27 am - Akron, OH
My surgery is the 29th also! I've been anxious for weeks, but this week is worse. I'll be thinking of you all as they roll me into the OR. Good luck guys and keep in touch! Ang
Kim P.
on 6/23/04 7:26 am - Hooksett, NH
Hi, I too am going having my surg. done on the 29th, 6 more days till were losers, yeah !!!
Tamarah T.
on 6/23/04 4:06 pm - Arvada, CO
Hi, Trish, I am having my surgery on the 29th, too! Good luck to all of us! It is just past midnight in Colorado - now, only FIVE more days!!!! God bless us one and all. Take care, Trish. Good luck, wishes for a speedy, smooth recovery. I'll be thinking of you when I am ready to go in!! See you on the losing side.... Tamarah
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing
jingward · 0 replies · 446 views
LYN!!! (fishbowl)
B.J. · 0 replies · 937 views
New year, new direction . . .
B.J. · 1 replies · 808 views